Innovate UK administration and claims management can be very intensive. Compiling the technical reports and financial documentation required for your project to qualify for an acceptable claim can be quite a daunting task, as well as understanding what’s needed by the Monitoring Officer may be something that you or your team may not have experienced before.
We have a highly experienced team who’ve worked across the UK and EU grant funding sectors who’re able to guide and support you throughout the setup of the project and the preparation & submission of claim documentation, and how to best prepare the project for reviews with your Monitoring Officer – all ensuring the claim is processed quickly and you get the cash into your account asap after the reporting period.
Click below to download our latest Claim Management brochureClick Here
The Claim Process
Following your successful grant application, you’ll receive a Conditional Offer – this will begin the reporting process! It can be lengthy, time-consuming and liaising with the Monitoring Officer can be extremely taxing. We offer a full claim management facility, leaving you to focus on delivering the projects technical objectives and the exploitation of project results across the business.
Through this, we can ensure all reporting is completed to the time and quality requirements of the funding body and any variations in finances are managed & agreed by the consortium and Monitoring Officer.
What’s more, Our fees are typically counted as an eligible project cost and you can receive up to 70% funding towards them.
How TBAT will help
Set-up support includes;
- Assistance with partners agreeing the Collaboration Agreement
- Assistance with compliance of Grant Offer Letter Conditions
- Generation of Second Level Project Plans
- Financial Forecasting Advice and Guidance
- Generation of the Project Risk Register
- Creation and initial maintenance of the Exploitation Plan
- Attendance at the Project Kick-off meeting with the Monitoring Officer
- Guidance on Independent Auditor Reporting
Quarterly claims support includes;
- Provision of project specific reporting schedules, guidelines and templates
- Up-dating of Second Level Project Plans
- Preparation of Quarterly technical reporting documentation
- Update of Project Exploitation Plan
- Guidance in the review of Project Financial Forecasting
- Updating of Project Risk Register
- Maintenance of the Exploitation Plan
- Attendance at the Project review meetings with the Monitoring Officer
- Support in Project Change Request (PCR) submissions