UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £2 million to develop digital health technologies in partnership with organisations from EUREKA countries.
Share of up to £2 million
4th May 2020
5th Aug 2020
Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, is investing up to £2 million to fund collaborative research and development (CR&D) projects focused on industrial research.
Your project must focus on one or more of the following:
- augmented or artificial intelligence
- software as a medical device
- medical devices
- data analytics
Projects must include at least one partner from one of the participating countries of the EUREKA Network. These countries are:
To lead an application as a UK registered organisation you must:
- be a UK micro, small or medium sized enterprise (SME)
- collaborate with at least one eligible partner from one of the EUREKA countries participating in this competition, listed in the summary
- enter your costs during the application
The organisations from the EUREKA Network must meet the funding and eligibility conditions of their respective countries.
This funding competition will not fund projects that:
- work on non-civilian applications
- are not in scope
- do not meet the eligibility criteria
- do not submit all mandatory documentation
Up to £2 million has been allocated to fund innovation projects in this competition.
UK applicants can apply for total grant of up to £500,000 for each project.
Your project can last up to 2 years and is expected to start between 1 November 2020 and 31 March 2021. The start date is dependent on the national funding procedures of the countries involved in the selected projects.
For industrial research projects, you could get funding for your eligible project costs of:
- up to 70% if you are a micro or small organisation
- up to 60% if you are a medium-sized organisation
- up to 50% if you are a large organisation
For experimental development projects which are nearer to market, you could get funding for your eligible project costs of:
- up to 45% if you are a micro or small organisation
- up to 35% if you are a medium-sized organisation
- up to 25% if you are a large organisation
Interested in applying for this competition?
Book a 30-minute consultation
Our team are available to discuss your innovative business, your project ideas and how we can help you to write a successful application for this Grant Funding opportunity.
Use the calendar to select and book a consultation with one of our experts, at a time that’s convenient for you.