UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £2.25 million to develop aerospace technology in partnership with businesses from Sweden and organisations from other EUREKA nations.
Share of up to £2.25 million
27th Apr 2020
1st Jul 2020
The UK and Sweden are announcing a joint funding call for aerospace R&D projects under the EUREKA Network Projects programme. Applicants are expected to develop project proposals which have strong market potential for the UK and Sweden.
Project proposals must demonstrate alignment to the respective national aerospace strategies of the applicants:
The project proposals must comply with the following guidelines:
- The consortium should include at least two, non-linked businesses – one from each participating nation;
- No nation representing more than 70% of the total eligible cost of the project;
- The lead participant must be a business, to ensure that the project is focused on industrial exploitation;
- Research institutes, universities, public sector and other organisations are welcome as additional participants or subcontractors according to each country’s funding regulations;
The ATI Programme welcomes ideas covering all aspects of civil aerospace or aeronautics.
Your proposal must say how intellectual property (IP) can be used and shared between the participants and nations.
Your proposal must explain:
- why this research is being conducted internationally
- the benefit of participants from the 2 nations working together
- how working internationally adds value
- how your project contributes to sustainability in aerospace
The ATI Programme has allocated up to £2.25 million to fund innovation projects in this competition.
The ATI Programme expects your project’s total eligible costs to be between £250,000 and £1.5 million. This includes costs from all partners, from the UK and Sweden.
Your project can last between 12 and 36 months and is expected to start between July 2020 and September 2020. The start date is dependent on the national funding procedures of the nations involved in the selected projects.
More information on this competition can be found here.
Interested in applying for this competition?
Book a 30-minute consultation
Our team are available to discuss your innovative business, your project ideas and how we can help you to write a successful application for this Grant Funding opportunity.
Use the calendar to select and book a consultation with one of our experts, at a time that’s convenient for you.